- Write, of course, or type, whatever you want to call it. But think before you do. In an industry that’s highly competitive, every idea matters.
- You’ll be the lead ideator, and you’ll be a self-starter where your core job will be to think of free-flowing ideas for creator campaigns for leading brands.
- Think of crazy ideas. Well, also think of the brand’s comms, creator’s audience, budget, and ROI too.
- Work closely with the leadership and deliver on goals of the organisation.
- Be a process-oriented person – processes help us function faster as a team and you’ll get everything streamlined.
Paid Media- Manager
- Experience in planning and execution of Paid Marketing Campaigns in Search, Display, and social media
- Achieve ROI, CPA, CPC or CPV targets for all Ads spend on a daily or weekly or monthly basis
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Prepare and Analyse Keywords & Ad copy performance analysis report.
- New keywords research and analysis.
- Provide strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
Account Manager- Client Servicing
- Client Relationship Management
- Account Planning & Strategy
- Generating New Business from existing clients
- Operational and client follow up
- Understanding requirements of clients, documentation of requirements, project briefing to internal teams, and tracking of project status
- Regular updates to client and internal management on project status – weekly status reports (projects, due dates, etc)
SEO- Asst. Manager
- Development of SEO strategies, consulting and executing SEO tactics.
- Understanding and adherence to search engine algorithms, shifts, requirements, and best of breed SEO
- Keyword research strategies (terms, head/tail, user intent, etc)
- Site structure analysis, navigation, page construction and additional site audits recommendations for optimal search engine friendliness & indexing
Sr. Manager- Business & Partnership
- To develop and drive through an annual sales plan that will achieve our new business revenue targets – for new clients
- To review performance to the plan and update the activities as necessary to ensure we achieve our new business targets
- To hold formal quarterly reviews of performance to re-calibrate activities, budgets and schedules
- To compile and manage the new business budget to ensure we deliver the plan to the agreed budget
- To define and manage the delivery of new business campaigns to our target sectors and brands, to generate new business leads, grow our prospect database and generate new business briefs
- To acquire the right new business contact data in our target prospects and ensure they are captured in the database
Contact AdLift for a 360-degree marketing plan