FOUND Conference Heads To Silicon Valley on April 2
After kicking off the new conference series last month in New York City, the FOUND conference, a production of Ginzamarkets, Inc. is making its way to the offices of 500 Startups in Mountain View on April 2 and we are quite pleased to say that we will be sponsoring the event!
The idea is to create plenty of open and helpful discussions about the future of SEO and content marketing by inviting brands, agencies, and other industry leaders to the conference to identify trends and solutions for the ever-changing organic search, content marketing, and social media industries. That said, the conference isn’t just about hearing industry experts give their opinions and advice, the FOUND conference wants to create a marketplace of ideas and intends to do that by encouraging attendees and listeners to ask questions, provide their own advice and opinions, and engage in constructive conversations about the direction of SEO and content marketing.
The event will get started at 5:00 p.m. PST with registration and refreshments and will include at networking portion at the end of the evening that will start at approximately 8:45 PST. We are especially excited because Ginzamarkets, Inc. has put together a rather stacked roster of veterans of the industry to speak to attendees, including our very own Director of Sales, Johnny Shami, who will kick off the event by spending some time discussing some of our more interesting case studies and how they relate big-picture to SEO and content marketing.
The full list of speakers is as follows:
- Maximizing Your Ad Spend with SEO and PPC: Strategies and Tactic March 24, 2023
- Incorporating Video into Your Content Marketing Campaign March 24, 2023
- The Role of Hashtag Activism in Amplifying Causes March 23, 2023
- Podcasting 101: Tips for Incorporating Audio Content into Your Strategy March 23, 2023
- The Benefits of Using Multichannel Marketing for Your Business March 23, 2023
- The Psychology of Visual Marketing: Using Color and Design to Influence Audience March 23, 2023
- Unlocking the Power of Remarketing in PPC Campaigns March 22, 2023
- Nofollow vs. Dofollow Backlinks: Which is More Valuable for SEO? March 22, 2023
- What are Breadcrumbs and Why Are They Important for Your Website? March 17, 2023
- Measuring the Impact of Influencer Content: Metrics and Analytics for Tracking ROI March 17, 2023
Contact AdLift for a 360-degree marketing plan